Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Featured Shop: Made by Melissa

Today's featured shop is Made by Melissa. Melissa has a great variety of cute items at reasonable prices. She has jewelry, magnets, crocheted goodies, and vintage items too. There is truly something for everyone here!

Here are a couple of my favorites. This is a great unisex wood bead necklace.



And these are adorable vintage inspired bottle cap magnets.



Here's what Melissa says about herself and her shop:

"I am an environmental engineer by day where I have very little (if any at all) room for creativity. I also have a one year old son, a 2 year old puppy and a husband that demand much of my time outside of work. I try to squeeze in some crafting time as a way to let those creative juices flow and as a form of inexpensive therapy.
"I've been making things forever and as I got older my crafts got more sophisticated. Right now my shop focuses mainly on beaded jewelry, but I also love to crochet and recently introduced some handmade cotton washcloths and dishcloths to my shop. I can make them in just about any color combination you can think of and they are a great alternative to paper towels and sponges that just wind up in the trash and store bought washcloths that fade and wear out."

And here is a free shipping offer from Melissa just for you, my valued readers. :)

"Please stop by my shop and my blog and let me know that you saw me here. If you decide to make a purchase from my shop, just put 'Dragon's Den' in the notes to seller and I will refund your shipping fees!"

You can find Melissa through her shop at http://madebymelissa.etsy.com and her blog at http://madebymelissa.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Abbie Road said...

great write up, Melissa's designs are beautiful!

Made by Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature Amanda!