Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Featured Shop: LazyTcrochet



LazyTcrochet has wonderful handmade clothing, accessories and more! As a novice to crocheting I can really appreciate the creativity and hard work that went into her beautiful products!

I picked this Blue Skies and Puffy Clouds scarf as my favorite item in her shop. I love the design and the colors. Just dreamy!

Be sure to check out www.LazyTcrochet.blogspot.com for more Etsy-related goodness, team features, recipes and more

I've put together a sampling of LazyTcrochet items to make a Spotlight on ByHand.me. Below are just a few. Go to this Spotlight to see the whole selection and to leave a comment.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

What an awesome shop!! I love crocheted hats and scarves. She has wonderful colors.

Splendid Little Stars said...

I agree, that IS a beautiful scarf!

LazyTcrochet said...

Thanks so much for featuring me and my stuff : )