Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Flavor for Lip Balm!

I just wanted to introduce my newest lip balm flavor - Mango Mania! This lip balm is fresh and sweet!

I designed my lip balm formula to glide on easily and protect your lips for hours - with no greasy feeling! The ingredients are as natural as possible. I use beeswax, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, hemp oil and vitamin E. The only artificial ingredient is flavor oil, and I do have some scented with essential oils to make them all natural.

Worried about how these ship in the summer heat? I have small re-usable cooling packs that I include with my lip balm and lotion orders in the summer.

Mention this blog and get 20% off your lip balm order! Just use the code "blog20" in the message to seller box. Then wait for me to send you a revised invoice through PayPal. This offer does not expire and is good for all my different flavors. Honey Bee Mine, Peppermint, Natural (unscented), and Mango Mania.

2 comments:

yanjiaren said...

This looks great. I will be ordering some stuff from you quite soon.

business said...

Very nice information, I am really enjoy it, hope that I can have more from you about this topic...

Thanks a lot..