Sunday, March 8, 2009

Business Tips: Managing Multiple Social Media Profiles

I have been feeling swamped by the number of profiles I have out there. I don't even share most of them with people anymore because I'm embarrassed that I don't update them as much as I should. Each one individually is fun and worthy of my time - but when I back up and look I just see a big messy pile that will waste my whole day.

I recently added Twitter to my list of social media. I put this off for so long because I thought it might be just one more thing on my social media plate. It has turned into an incredible resource! I will not add this one to the pile to gather dust. (BTW I'm @craftydragon for anyone who wants to follow me.)

This brings me to the topic of this post. This is one of the great resources that I found through Twitter. It's an article with really great tips on how to manage multiple profiles. Go check it out - it'll change your life! Ok ... well it'll allow you to really use all those profiles and free up some time.

HOW TO: Manage Multiple Social Media Profiles

No comments: