Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cards from Audrey!

I just received this lovely set of 6 handmade cards with matching envelopes! I got them from Audrey at Audrey's Country Crafts for participating in her Crafty PIF (Pay It Forward). (See more about my PIF here.)

I absolutely love these! I am such a card addict! How did you know?? These are so lovely and well made. I definitely recommend everyone check out Audrey's Etsy shop.

I have been a little slow with making the PIFs that I'm sending out, but rest assured they are coming!

So again, thank you, Audrey! You always have such great swaps and fun stuff on your blog! :)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

WOW!! The postal service is getting quicker!! Glad you like the card! Just started getting into making them, and having a blast!!

Kristin said...

Oh, How fun...those cards look wonderful!