Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taking Time


I just wanted to check in. And I want to say hi to all my new visitors. I've been rushing around lately working on a big order. I'm taking today to just do whatever the heck I feel like!

For all you out there who have your own business (as I know a lot of my blogger friends are) remember to take time off! It's so challenging managing your business and your art/craft and keeping your house together. And if you have a full time job as well or kids ... wow I can only imagine! So for all you hard workers out there, remember to take some time for yourself.

If you feel like you're so stressed and overworked that you CAN'T POSSIBLY take time ... then now's the PERFECT time! We are taking care of so many people and things that we often forget to take care of ourselves. The world will keep turning even if you take a day off. :)

1 comment:

Roz said...

Very true and yet so hard to put into practice! I hope that you enjoyed your day off!