Sunday, May 31, 2009

Featured Shop: Create a Thought





CREATEaTHOUGHT is a lovely Etsy shop containing all kinds of handmade, vintage, and upcycled items. There are many unique items to choose from including great handmade journals and cards. But for I must admit to being biased toward candle items, so I picked this Vintage Wood Star Candle Holder as my favorite item.

This excerpt from CREATEaTHOUGHT's profile gives some insight into motivation behind the craft.
"CREATEaTHOUGHT's mission is to help you do just that. I provide items that fit your personal writing and recording style. If you find that you are in need of a different style I will strive to create a personalized item just for you! Each journal is created to be unique and one of a kind.

I want to be able to provide you with something that is not mass produced. You will not have to worry about someone saying 'I have that same journal!'"
Also, be sure to check out the CREATEaTHOUGHT blog at http://createathoughtetsy.blogspot.com/

I've put together a sampling of items by CREATEaTHOUGHT to create this Spotlight on ByHand.me. Please feel free to go to this Spotlight to see the whole selection and leave a comment.

No comments: