Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crafty Projects: Bag Swap

I recently got involved with a bag swap, organized by Audrey's Country Crafts. The participants were paired up by Audrey and we each sent someone a bag. These could be handmade or bought. It was great fun!

I'm not sure if the bag I made has been received yet, but I'm dying to show it off!

It's a simple crocheted purse, about 8" by 8". The closure is a loop that goes around the silver button in front.

I got this lovely tote bag from Paige at Lenox Knits. She also included a hand-knit headband and wristcuff. I love everything! Check out Paige's blog too.

So thanks again to both Audrey and Paige! I love these crafty swaps! :)

4 comments:

Audrey said...

That's wonderful!! Congratulations. I'm still waiting for mine - but it always takes longer to get to Canada.

Audrey said...

Oh - I have seen your button on a few blogs while dropping on ecard. Some of your buttons "move", the one I have (your button) on my blog doesn't. Could you email the code for the moving one? I'll replace the "still" one. Thanks and have a great day!!

Lenox Knits said...

So glad you liked it. I was torn by giving up the bag but I thought it was something you would like. The crocheted bag is adorable. I'm sure the recipient will enjoy!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Your bag is so cute! And I love Paige and her blog! :)