Yesterday I did some more yard work to get rid of the piles of leaves. I had my faithful helper Heidi there with me. :) But she's usually ready to go back in before I am.
I'm still a long way from being ready to plant though. These lovely daffodils are right in the middle of the space I want to use. I'm planning on transplanting them off to the side. The digging of the garden itself is still a few days away at least depending on weather and availability of helpers.
Some of the seeds I started inside are looking pretty good. Only the tomato plants are coming up so far. I did two seeds to each "pot" and I'm sure that was a mistake. I was just worried they wouldn't all take. So I guess I'll be doing some thinning out soon. I also have green peppers and hot peppers, but nothing is showing for them yet.
That's it for this update. Hopefully soon I'll have more to share!