Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shop Feature: Rhi's Bits and Beads





Rhi of Rhi's Bits and Beads makes beautiful jewelry at affordable prices. And she also has a great selection of jewelry supplies. There are some breathtaking stones in her collection!

Rhi has taken the time to write to me about her shop and her art.
I'm a rock hound, gem collector, and bead addict who lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. My passion for rocks and gems naturally led me to the creation of jewelry, and I've been creating off and on for the past 15 years.

My favorite materials to work with are Pearls and natural stones that are created by Mother Earth.

I'm hoping to soon be able to take some metal smithing classes, so I can incorporate pieces from my gem collection into jewelry.
I've put together a sampling of her items to create this Spotlight on ByHand.me. Please feel free to go to this spotlight to see the whole selection and to leave a comment.

No comments: