Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Newest Soap: Green Tea with Lemon

My Green Tea with Lemon soap is back by popular demand. I tend to switch between making new soaps and old favorites to keep as much variety in my shop as possible.

This is a wonderful smelling, all natural, vegetable soap made with green tea leaves and essential oil blend. The bars are at least 5 oz each.

The combination of green tea and lemon make this a wonderful soap in so many ways. It’s perfect for your morning shower as the lemon scent refreshes and wakes you up. The green tea leaves also provide a gentle exfoliation. As with all my soaps, this has a luxurious lather and leaves you feeling clean and soft.

I use the hot processed method to make this soap. It’s made from olive oil, palm kernel oil, castor oil, cocoa butter, water, lye, sweet almond oil, grapefruit seed extract, lemon and lemongrass essential oils, and green tea leaves.

I also have samples of this soap available. Click here for details.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I got my soap samples in the mail yesterday. Tried the honey almond one - very nice!